Saturday, February 7, 2009

Parisians and Bretons

I`ve supposed that there isn`t any differernce between Parisians and Bretons.
"There isn`t ane difference" - I thought. "Strictle speaking, Bretagne is the part of the France"

Indeed?

During my staying at Paris happened one accident with me.
Shocked? Probably...
I`ve been fallen down near the FNAC (great supermarketfor music, CD, films), which was placed at the Сhamps Elysees - now I couldn`t say the true of reasons of such behavior.
May be a lot of rain, may be a type of ground`s tile..
And here was a lot of people near me - and nobody helped me at that case..
If only one person...
Nobody..only glasses and stares...

And another case, which was happened to me at the Monparnasse (Breton`s quarter of Paris).
At this time I moved at the streets, looking for my hotel.
One cross, another cross..
And I stayed at one, looking at the houses.
And one person - simple old man asked me - "Pouve je aider a toi?" (Could I help you?)
It was surprise for me at that case.
I don`t ask him for help - it was his briefly initiative))

So - that`s the differnce between indifference and will for help.

Merci good old man

No comments:

Post a Comment