Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photography

I am absolutely sure that nobody will read this blog.

If you want to discover curent minds of the people - take your camera. And look to the world from the viewfinder. I am absolutely sure that you will be wondered. Surprised. Shocked.
Like Swift`s Hooliver at staring at the pryncess by the glasses..
Like one scientist who explored clear water by the microscope and discovered there a lot of terrible microbes...
A lot of terrible entities who permanently devoured everything...what you will see...

"And so?" - you answer me. - "I knew that our world isn`t perfect. What should I do? Should I die in that case?"

Mais non, mon chere amis.
Of course, no..You should live.
Live..

Press the button - and show this. Let the people will see themselves objectively, without any passion.
They will understand something. Possibly.

There`s one great rule in a physics, as my father said. "Control of the system`s parametres changes it`s state.
I`d like to believe that this rule will be working in ordinary life. Not only in a physics.






3 comments:

  1. It's not about control of the parameters of the system -- control obviously changes state -- but even monitoring, observing them affects system, destroys uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, btw, this site has problems authenticating me via openID.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right - but this post wasn`t dedicated to the "control of the parametres".

    ReplyDelete